Statistics

SUPPORT (183 Members) . GROW (7 Association). PROMOTE (Visitors from 14 Countries). (Check The Site's Statistics)

Saturday, October 08, 2005

HELP NEEDED : Transalation

Please transalate the following , send by Madhusudan.
Email me at konkaniworld@hotmail.com & I will forward
it to him.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Sir,

This is Madhusudhan. While browsing I found your site. Then, I felt that
you can help me out on this.

The following script is in Konkani.. can, you plz., traslate into English..

"tu magal barellella vingad bhaashentu barel miti aani tugal wot
kaam koruka masta gamat jatta, haava tugal masta aabhari asa
"



Advanced Thanks,
Madhusudhan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: