Statistics

SUPPORT (183 Members) . GROW (7 Association). PROMOTE (Visitors from 14 Countries). (Check The Site's Statistics)

Saturday, October 08, 2005

HELP NEEDED : Sahitya Akademi member list

Does anyone has the list of the GSB members from the Sahitya
Akademi (1981).
Is yes, can you please send it to
konkaniworld@hotmail.com & I will pass it on
to Godfrey. Here is
the email from Godfrey.

------------------------------------------------------
Could any of your members provide me the list of
members of the Sahitya Akademi in 1981, connected with
the General Council for Konkani language

I had met a person in New Delhi from this Akademy. I
cannot recollect his name but he was from Mangalore.
Once I get the list I will be able to trace him.

He was a very resourceful person on the Konkani
language and definitely a Goud Saraswat Brahmin.

Please treat this as urgent.

godfrey j i gonsalves
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: